Wednesday, February 29, 2012

From a stack of tee shirts...to this...

A stack of tee shirts retrieved from the attic, add a little black fabric, some batting and thread and it's a tee shirt quilt for my husband! Which he loves by the way!A lot of fun memories brought back in a flash seeing those tee shirts again.The quilt  ended up being 90x68, quilted with a motorcycle design that I bought when I first got my longarm machine. I finally got around to using it on something! Even I like this quilt. The colors really pop against the black fabric and will hold up well for traveling to classes and demos on making tee shirt quilts. The first one is tonight at the library...lots of phone calls showing interest! Should be a full house!


1 comment:

  1. I love it Kaye!!! I have some tshirts for a quilt that I may someday get around to making.

    ReplyDelete