Sunday, November 1, 2015

Quilting Books...The Library Thing

Did you ever think of cataloging your book collection? Its something I've wanted to do for some time now but one of those things that I just never seem to get around to. (I worked in a public library for almost 20 years, so the urge to have mine nice and orderly has never gone away!) I spent most of the afternoon cataloging my books. Well, at least my quilting and sewing books, all 154 of them. I'll save the longarming and fiction for another day. I used The Library Thinghttps://www.librarything.com/ They have a fairly new app out for the iPhone and iPad. Its free and easy as can be to set up and use. Believe it or not I only came across two titles that I had purchased two of. NOW, that won't be happening again since I have everything at my fingertips on my phone.You can even set up a "lending" tab that will allow your friends to view and borrow your books! Even movies if you have a collection of those. Its all pretty cool and thought I'd share it with you. 


Hope you all have a great week! SewHappy!


No comments:

Post a Comment